Excellence in affordable quality education and care for children birth to 12 years.
Your Child Is In
Warm, Loving, Caring Hands.
Clementson Drive Early Educational Centre is a family owned and operated early education and care service. We are proud to offer education and care for children birth to 12 years.
Our food is supplied by Kids Gourmet Food (KGF) catering company. KGF specialise in creating and preparing meals that are not only child friendly but also meet the Australian Dietary Guidelines, Get Up and Grow, Australian Guide to Healthy Eating and the National Quality Standard.
Outside School Hours Care (OSHC)
Outside school hours care (OSHC) offer a stimulating and challenging environment for primary school children, designed to enhance their development and provide play and leisure opportunities.
Our explorers room is designed for children 0 to 3 years, the daily fee is before childcare subsidy and includes 5 nutritious meals per day, individualised program and developmental reports, personalised care for your child.
Our 3-5 year old room is called Little Inventors, this is the first stage of preparing the children for primary school.
Preschool and School Readiness Program
Our preschool and school readiness program is for children that are attending primary school the following year.
Caring for your children as if they were our own.
Early Educational Centre
We are a purpose built education and care service that was built in 2007 where we are located at the rear of a sub divided block that is on just over an acre of land that is surrounded by both produce and animal farms.
At Clementson Drive Early Educational Centre we as a community are so honoured and lucky to have such a large natural play space that we are consistently updating and improving based on the children’s current interests, development and abilities.
Our dedicated early childhood professionals are highly trained and experienced with in our profession. Each of our passionate educators have strong beliefs in providing a holistic quality education and care service that strives for excellence in our practices, engagements and interactions.
Why Choose Us
We want our families to be welcomed, comfortable to come in, sit down, enjoy and engage with their children at the service and with our educators. We know that the first step of a quality service is by providing trusting, understanding and strong partnerships with our families and children.
- Clean, safe, caring, warm and welcoming environment
- Open door policy
- Written policies & procedures that reflect our practices
- Compassion for your child and family
- Environments that are based on the children’s individual interests, knowledge, development, abilities, culture and ideas
- Qualified and experienced professional educators
- Daily updates on your child through our online documentation system
- A team of educators that promote feedback to help grow, develop and enhance our practices and improve our service
- Flexible arrangements in your care requirements
- Affordable daily fees and we are a Childcare Subsidy approved service